Saturday, November 20, 2010

Life

Sometimes i wish things were different that certain things hadn't happened in my life . I find it hard to block it out and i find it very hard making decisions . my brain tells me one thing and my heart tells me another everyone says follow you heart but i think sometimes you have to follow what your head is feeling at the time. I have recently had some things happen at work and you find out who your true friends are that's for sure and i thank god everyday for my babies i could not live without them even know that Mr Yakka is a handful at times. I would be lost without him .Why do people have to judge why is the world going to shit everyone is either rushing to get somewhere or always angry and stressed . I have to Admit i was one of those people n the last couple of years and i have finally realised that everyone dissevered to be heard and not judged by anyone and that everyone has there own opinions. So on that note i am off to bed its late and i have things to do in the morning before going to see my sister Blossom.
over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment